Known for 400+ wineries, mom-and-pop delis and million-dollar vineyards, Napa’s Highway 29 is the road to America’s most famous wines.
Naked’s winemakers recount their own Napa journeys – ones that shaped them into the independent icons they are today.
- Napa Talk with Camille BenitahFrom Bordeaux to Napa, winemaker Camille Benitah has mastered both wine worlds. 29 Days of Napa Valley by Naked Wines.
- Napa Talk with Jim DuaneWinemaker Jim Duane is giving you the dirt on Napa. 29 Days of Napa Valley by Naked Wines.
“Napa has a tremendous level of talent and hustle.”– Jim Duane
“Cabernet is King in both Bordeaux and Napa – but it can’t be tamed the same way in each place.”– Camille Benitah
“Of all the regions I’ve made wines in over the years, Napa Valley is where I feel most at home.”-Matt Parish
Read more Naked News:
- Napa Talk with Camille Benitah
- Napa Talk with Jim Duane
- Making a Wine of the Year
- For Daryl Groom, Sonoma is “a little piece of wine heaven.”
- Montse Reece moved 5,912 miles from home – for this Sonoma estate
- Derek Rohlffs goes where old Zinfandel is king – Dry Creek Valley
- The day Scott arrived, Sonoma wine changed forever
- Watch now: Scott’s Sonoma feature by The New Yorker
- Get Your Final Tasting Notes!
- Naked wins fourth consecutive Best Wine Club Award
- Pop Quiz: Who Chooses Naked’s Inaugural Wine of the Year?
- How were Wine of the Year Nominees Chosen?
- 10 Wines To Feel Good About
- The Lost Years of New Zealand Wine
- 10 Wines You Need To Build The Perfect Library
- LangeTwins: The sustainable frontier
- Daniel Baron: It’s all in the packaging details
- Stefano di Blasi: Honoring ancient traditions