About this Blog
Published by The Naked Narrators - 23rd Mar 2014
Welcome to the Naked Blog!
This blog exists to tell all the incredible stories of nakedwines.com Angels and the hundreds of winemakers they support.
You’ll hear about:
- incredible stories from the winemakers
- get a peek behind the scenes at Naked HQ
- learn about the wine world from industry insiders
- and get the inside scoop on the best wines imaginable
These stories are the work (and passion) of the creative squad at nakedwines.com. We like to call ourselves the Naked Narrators. We spend our days chatting with your winemakers and capturing their unique wine stories – and of course, we love to feature special contributions from the winemakers themselves now and again!
What is nakedwines.com?
Nakedwines.com is an online wine business that connects everyday wine drinkers with the world’s best independent winemakers.
Powered by the belief that great wine should be an everyday pleasure and not a privilege, we give talented winemakers the creative and financial freedom to make wines that inspire – supported by a community of passionate wine drinkers.
We’ve got over 200,000 American wine drinkers who found a smarter way to enjoy high-end wines.
How it works:
- Customers set aside $40 a month to spend on our exclusive wines — we call them Angel investors.
- The money builds up in their accounts until they order wine. We call it a wine savings account. It’s their money – and they use it to order what they want whenever they want.
- While the money sits in their account, we invest in independent winemakers around the world.
- The winemakers think it’s brilliant because they get funding AND they know exactly who is going to buy their wine – their Angel investors.
This direct relationship between wine drinker and winemaker cuts out a lot of wasted costs like sales, marketing and financing. So the winemakers get to offer savings of up to 60% off some stunning world-class wines. And they’re all exclusive to the Angels who make them happen! Pretty smart, right?
We have loads of fun along the way
The traditional wine industry takes itself way too seriously. We believe that all you need is a glass and some good friends to enjoy wine – no pretension required. So grab a glass of wine, kick back, and enjoy reading!
Press questions? You got it. There’s a mailbox for that – firstname.lastname@example.org