It’s the place that’s put so much of American wine on the map — and inspired so many careers of winemakers you support. Read why these producers love Sonoma most.
- For Daryl Groom, Sonoma is “a little piece of wine heaven.”
- Montse Reece moved 5,912 miles from home – for this Sonoma estate
- Derek Rohlffs goes where old Zinfandel is king – Dry Creek Valley
- The day Scott arrived, Sonoma wine changed forever
- Watch now: Scott’s Sonoma feature by The New Yorker
“Of all the premier growing regions in the world, Sonoma is at the top. It’s a playground for winemakers.”– Daryl Groom